The 6-session beginner is designed for individuals with none or minimal experience with a bow and arrow. Class size is limited to 6 participants per class. A minimum of 4 participants will be required to run a session. Equipment will be provided.
During this course, participants will learn the fundamental techniques of shooting and safety on the line. As the course progress, we can assist with equipment selection should you know the style of shooting you wish to pursue.
Participants must be at least 12 years of age to benefit from a multi-student training setting. For participants under the age of 16, a parent or guardian must be on site during these sessions for safety reasons.
How To Register
- Click on our live calendar for course code (e.g. Beg2016Sat1630A), dates and times. Courses are not interchangeable and therefore only sessions with the same course code can be attended. A parent or guardian must be on site during the sessions for safety reason.
- Completed application can be emailed to email@example.com. Also email us a contact number where you can be reached for payment information. Payment information must be received within 72 hours of course selection, otherwise, pending registration will be automatically cancelled.
- Once payment is successfully processed, a confirmation email will be sent with the credit card receipt. Registration is not confirmed until a confirmation email from us is received. Credit card information will be destroyed upon completion of registration.
Should you have further questions, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cancellation of programs occurs when there are not enough course registrants. Please sign up early to avoid disappointment. If your course is cancelled, we can either transfer your registration to another series or issue a full refund.
- Full refund if registration is withdrawn at least 10 business days prior to the first session.
- Full refund less a $25 administrative fee if registration is withdrawn less than 10 business days prior to the first session.
- Techniques are taught in sequence and therefore make up class(es) will not be available and missed class(es) are not refundable.
To understand the calendar:
There are 3 types of courses we offer:
- *Beginner Course for ages 12+ (Beg2016DayTime)*
- Youth Archery Program (YAP2016Day Term#)
- Intermediate Sessions (Int2015Month)
*The calendar also indicates the number of spots available at the very moment you view it. Maximum class size is 6 per session for beginner. Reservations are first come first serve via email. Emails are responded in chronological order. To ensure you get the date and time you want, please follow the registration procedure listed below.