Our Youth Archery Program (YAP) is geared for youth between the ages of 10 to 15. No experience is required. Equipment is provided.
In addition to the basic skills and techniques, the Canbow Archery Skills Award Program which was developed by Archery Canada will also be incorporated into our YAP. Badges are awarded for each stage upon completion of its requirements. All youth will be working at their own pace. The main goal is for the youth to have fun and improve their archery skills in a safe manner at the same time.
Equipment will be supplied during the session until the youth have made reasonable progress. The cost of the YAP is $300 for each 3-month term:
- Term 1 – January 1st to March 31st
- Term 2 – April 1st to June 30th
- Term 3 – July 1st to September 30th (Registration is closing on June 17th, 5pm. All applications and payments will be processed after June 17th in the order they were received.)
- Term 4 – October 1st to December 31st
Each YAP term runs weekly for three months except for long weekends or major tournament dates. Dates are posted on our live calendar.
How To Register
- Click on our live calendar for course code (e.g. YAP2016Fri Term1), dates and times. Courses are not interchangeable and therefore only sessions with the same course code can be attended. A parent or guardian must be on site during the sessions for safety reason.
- Completed application can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Also email us a contact number where you can be reached for payment information. Payment information must be received within 72 hours of course selection, otherwise, pending registration will be automatically cancelled.
- Once payment is successfully processed, a confirmation email will be sent with the credit card receipt. Registration is not confirmed until a confirmation email from us is received. Credit card information will be destroyed upon completion of registration.
Should you have further questions, please feel free to email us at email@example.com.
Cancellation of programs occurs when there are not enough course registrants. Please sign up early to avoid disappointment. If your course is cancelled, we can either transfer your registration to another series or issue a full refund.
- Full refund if registration is withdrawn at least 10 business days prior to the first session.
- Full refund less a $25 administrative fee if registration is withdrawn less than 10 business days prior to the first session.
- Techniques are taught in sequence and therefore make up class(es) will not be available and missed class(es) are not refundable.
To understand the calendar:
There are 3 types of courses we offer:
- Beginner Course for ages 12+ (Beg2016DayTime)
- *Youth Archery Program (YAP2016Day Term#)*
- Intermediate Sessions (Int2015Month)
*The calendar also indicates the number of spots available at the very moment you view it. Maximum class size is 10 per session for the youth program. Reservations are first come first serve via email. Emails are responded in chronological order. To ensure you get the date and time you want, please follow the registration procedure listed below.